Sunday, April 5, 2015

Legal-sized deluxe character sheet for Labyrinth Lord (with ascending AC and three-saving-throw system)




Update: For those who'd like to tinker with this version, here's a link to the original Word 2011 (Mac) file and the fonts I used in creating it. Feel free to share anything cool you come up with!




I have a bunch of excess legal-sized (8.5" x 14") paper sitting around the house, so I thought it would be interesting to use it for oversized, deluxe character sheets.

(Note: these are for my homebrew Labyrinth Lord campaign, where we use ascending Armor Class and the three-saving-throws system, a la D&D 3.x)

There's a PDF version here.

Here are JPGs for each of the two pages (click to make bigger):



7 comments:

  1. These are great! The three saving throws (will, fort, reflex), BAB (melee and range), plus ascending AC! Where have you been all my life? Thank you so much. This will now be my "official" character sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you would like the original Word files for customization.

      Delete
    2. To be honest, I don't know what else I would want on the character sheet, but yes please. That would be great. Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Ok, I added a link in the post (red text at the top) that points to a zip archive with pretty much everything you need (I think!). Let me know how it works out for you!

      Delete
  2. Just opened this character sheet up in Microsoft Office. Perfection! Thanks for including the necessary fonts as well. It truly is a thing of beauty. I can hardly wait to print off some of these and use them. Again thank you for designing the character sheet I've been looking for (honestly) and in such an elegant manner. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice or you may be eaten by a grue.